Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coming Soon : Max Factor!

As promised I'll do a review on the products of Max Factor. I work for Max Factor from the end of October now, and yesterday I finally found the time to do a huge makeup photography from all the products. Well not all of them, but the ones I got the most questions about.

Zoals beloofd ga ik een review doen over de producten van Max Factor. Ik al werk voor Max Factor vanaf het einde van oktober, en gisteren vond ik eindelijk de tijd om een immense makeup fotoshoot te doen van alle producten. Wel, niet al de producten, maar degene waar ik de meeste vragen over krijg.

A sneakpeak : This is the beautycase of Max Factor. Normally I don't got him at home, but for the 2 years of K Kortrijk I had to take it to the K and take it back to my home. Perfect to take good pictures of the products!

A sneakpeak : Dit is de makeup koffer van Max Factor. Normaal heb ik hem nooit thuis staan, maar voor het evenement 2 jaar K Kortrijk moest ik de koffer meenemen naar de K en daarna terug naar huis. Ideaal om op mijn gemak goeie foto's van de producten te kunnen nemen!



Reviews will follow very very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment