Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Alice Fairytale

I love fairytales! You sure know that from me already.

A very good friend of mine, Maya, asked me a long time ago if I could be her model, to test her new camera. She wanted me to play Alice... Its always nice to play in a fairytale photoshoot!
After one year, I saw one of the pictures again... and started playing with photoshop. Although I can't do so much with my photoshop yet, I'd love to play with it!  Playing with colors, erasing unnecessary things like traffic signs...I just love playing it!

Ik hou van sprookjes! Jullie weten dat ondertussen al wel van mij.

Een heel goeie vriendin van me, Maya, vroeg me een heel eindje geleden of ik haar model wou zijn, zodat ze haar nieuwe camera kon uittesten. Ze wou dat ik Alice speelde... Het is altijd plezant om mee te spelen in een sprookjesfotoshoot!
Eén jaar later zag ik één van de foto's opnieuw... en begon te spelen met Photoshop. Nochtans ik nog niet zo veel af weet van photoshop, hou ik er wel erg van! Spelen met kleuren, onnodige dingen wissen zoals verkeersborden... I just love playing it!




And I'm soo exciting too... Tim Burton has a new movie : Dark Shadows !!! Its out now in Belgian theaters!! I soo wanna see it! =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment