Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Favorite Mascara

Like any make-up artist I've also got some favorites. I don't have a all time favorite for all the make-up products but I have to say my mascara and blush are some of the products I daily use for more than a year now.

Today I'm gonna tell you what my favorite mascara is.

My favorite mascara is of course a black mascara, named LancĂ´me - Hypnose Drama.


The brush is in a S - curve, which lengthens and thickens lashes and it also helps to curl them!
What I love about the product is that it stays on forever. I mean, sometimes when I use a mascara, at the end of the day you don't see much of the mascara left. But with this mascara, even at the end of the day, it stays perfectly on!
What I also like about this product is when you put it on, you've got a subtile smell of roses. I know lot of people don't like perfume in their mascara, but I personally like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment